Job Announcement: Guarini Center Summer Legal Intern
The Guarini Center is seeking a legal intern for the summer of 2019 to assist with the growth and operation of our Utility Industry of the Future project. Specific examples of tasks the intern may be asked to perform include:
1) Tracking regulatory filings and supporting materials concerning the New York Public Service Commission proceeding on utility regulation;
2) Assisting with outreach to community organizations interested in environmental justice and consumer affairs related to utility regulation;
3) Translating research materials into web-friendly formats that facilitate increased public engagement in utility issues;
4) Developing a template to monitor and categorize storm recovery and rebuilding funds across New York and New Jersey;
5) Tracking amendments to state storm recovery plans.
This is an unpaid internship. Interested applicants should send a resume and cover letter to Danielle.Spiegel-Feld@law.nyu.edu by March 31st.